Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: A few quick crock pot recipes


Today I will be posting some very quick recipes.






Very Simple Crock Pot Chicken:
Dump a can of Cream of chicken soup on top of frozen chicken breast. Set crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve with noodles or rice.

Italian Crock Pot Chicken:
Pour Italian Dressing over frozen chicken breast. Set crock pot on low 8 hours or high for 4 hours. My kids love this chicken. We serve with macaroni and cheese and potatoes.

Crock Pot Pork Chops:
Put boneless frozen pork chops in crock pot. Cover with a family size can of Cream of Mushroom soup. Set crock pot for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Once done serve over cooked egg noodles. So very yummy!

5 comments:

  1. I need to use my crock pot more. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to try these. My crock pot is one of the most used items in our home. Especially with winter coming up. I try so many new recipes I find and yours sounds delicious. I love anything with mushroom gravy and Itialian dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing.
    New follower
    Kim
    www.thesasselife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli these are so simple and easy. Great for Sundays after church.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I am now following you back! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

New background