Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Need Guest Posts

If there is anyone who would like to do a guest post on Mom's Point of View let me know. You can reply to this post or email me at momspointofview@gmail.com.

I will post on Monday and then Feature your blog on my sidebar for the week.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to guest post. What types of posts are you looking for?

    Here is my blog:

    http://beyourbestmom.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else have you tried lately? I like finding out what works and doesn't, what's worth my time and why I should just pass right on by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy you just confused the crud out of me FYI. I was trying to figure out who else was an Allen family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do a guest post for you! Take a look at my site and let me know :)

    Brittany

    http://www.findingbrittnemo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you in the LDS bloggers group on MBC. I would love to guest post and have you do the same if you would like. Thanks!

    babygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

New background