Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winner of Gertrude's Broken Wand Book


The winner of Gertrude's Broken Wand is Melissa! Please send me your info as soon as possible!

For those who did not win here is a little Halloween surprise for you! Starting today on Amazon Kindle, Apple iBookstore, and Nook, get Gertrude's Broken Wand for $.99! Spooky holiday sale ends Nov 1!

Happy Halloween!




1 comment:

  1. Coming over from FNF Blog Hop!! I'm a new follower via GFC (paragould_gal_05) I hope you have a great weekend!!! Come stop by my blog if you have time!! :)

    Jessica Rose - Beauty and The Bookaholic
    http://jessgal0430.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

New background