Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wandering Wednesday


Wandering Wednesdays: Do you like to wander the web? You do? So do I. Here are some things you should check out.





Contests/Giveaways
A Mom's Take has a review and giveaway for a Dremgenii Pregnancy and Nursing Pillow
Mom to Bed by 8 has a review and giveaway for National Geographic Kids Halloween Book of Fun

Free Stuff:
Head of the Class this is a great site for free curriculum. I use it for some worksheets.

Crafts and such:
Crafts Online Magazine has some Candy Crafts

Miscellaneous:
Terri's Little Haven has a recipe for a Healthy Chicken Cacciatore.
The Nummy Little Blog has a recipe for Sausage and Ricotta Stuffed Shells.

2 comments:

  1. UM YES!!!!!!!!! I love wandering around Etsy looking for one of a kind treasures! That's partially how I came up with the Etsy Scavenger Hunt in the first place!

    New follower! Stop by if you find time! http://etsyscavengerhunt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you! I look forward to checking out your site more.

    ReplyDelete

New background