Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog

to announce we may be missing in action the next few days. My 8 month old has decided to go on a nursing strike. He did however make progress early this morning at 1 am and 7 am. He nursed but he was half a sleep. I want to spend extra time with him so hopefully this strike will be over. So hopefully I will see you all soon...


Who wouldn't want to spend extra time with this cutie...


3 comments:

  1. He's darling! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from a blog hop! I'm following you now, too. I have a 6 month old, who I'm hoping never goes on strike! Your little one is a super cutie!!

    Kaylene
    http://giannaclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, he is a cutie pie!

    Hi, I'm a new follower from the weekend hop!
    Come by and visit my blog!

    Lori @ http://la-lashomedaycare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

New background