Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wandering Wednesday



Wandering Wednesdays: Do you like to wander the web? You do? So do I. Here are some things you should check out.



Contests/Giveaways:
It's a Sun Kissed Life has a giveaway for add a little aloha for your kitchen. I have to say I would love to escape to Hawaii so this I think would be a little start.

Free Stuff:
Kids Eat free I use this site a lot. They also have a free mobile app.

Crafts and Such:
Mess for Less has a cute idea for Shaving cream Greeting cards and wrapping paper.


Miscellaneous:
Cookin for my Captain has a recipe for Chicken Stir Fry



4 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your Blog! I'm Following your Blog, Fb & twitter too! Happy Wednesday Hop!

    Namaste!
    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by and following- i am here to follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cookin For My Captain! One of my favorite blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I'm a new follower from the Monday Mingle blog hop. Would love a follow back! Your blog is so cute!

    http://willandmaryfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

New background