Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wandering Wednesday


Wandering Wednesday: Do you like to wander around the web? You do? So do I. Here are some things you should check out.

Contest/Giveaways:
Trying to Stay Calm is Giving away a $25 JCPenny gift card.

Free Stuff:
Stephanie from Metropolitan Mama is letting bloggers download her ebook for beginners free.

Crafts and such:
Kinderpendent: has a tutorial on cute little daily dividers.

Blue Cloud: has an easy how to Polaroid magnets.

Miscellaneous:
Where Nothing Good Comes Easy: Vent about housework and cleaning schedule (I so need a schedule)

2 comments:

  1. I'm returning the follow. Thanks so much for stoping by my blog. I'm an award-winning children's author as well. I write books for chidren in elementary and middle school. I write interactive children's mysteries. You can check them out at www.reneeahand.com
    Thanks again!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great site, Terri! Thanks for sharing it!!! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

New background