Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wandering Wednesday


Wandering Wednesdays: Do you like to wander the web? You do? So do I. Here are some things you should check out.





Contests/Giveaways
This mama loves her bargains has a giveaway for a VTech Peek at me bunny.

Free Stuff:
On Adventures of a Frugalmom she has a link listed to get free posters that would be great for homeschooling.
Free eBooks Daily has a link for a book with burger recipes.

Crafts and such:
The Gunny Sack has a Lamp Makeover tutorial.

Miscellaneous:
Mumsy's Refuge has a recipe for Smothered Cajun Style Pot Roast.


3 comments:

  1. Lovley blog!
    I am now following you from Wednesday blog hop

    http://youngcouponmama.blogspot.com/

    Check my site for freebies as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I am your newest and 200th follower!!

    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im a new follower, loving the blog! Stopping by from the Wednesday Blog hop I would love to invite you to follow me back, J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
    Thanks so much! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

New background