Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review Group: My first review is up.

I am excited to let you all know that I have been excepted into a group that has the opportunity to review products. I will be posting links to my reviews so you can see what I have been reviewing.

All of my reviews can be found on An Island Life. Please be sure to check out not only my reviews but that of the other women in the group. We all have some pretty awesome products we get to review.

My first review posted was on UnderCover Mama. Go check it out :)

An Island Life

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first review, i really like it. Thanks for stopping by, following back and i look forward being part of your blog. Hope you have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you find this review group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was on one of the many blogging mom groups I am on. Someone posted about needing women to help review products and I signed up and got accepted.

    ReplyDelete

New background