1. My name is Terri. But I am also know as Terri Lynn, Tia, mommy, and mama.
2. My brother named me after a girl he liked in school.
3. I have known my husband since we were 14 although we never dated till we were 19.
4. I have been married to my husband Since January 19th 2002. So almost 10 years.
5. My husband and I are only 2 days apart. He was born November 14th and I was born November 16th. We were born in the same hospital. So there is a chance we could’ve been laying side by side in the nursery.
6. We have 4 kiddos. A little girl who is 8 and 3 little boys ages 5, 2, and 9 months.
7. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
8. We live in Virginia.
9. I am a stay at home mom.
10. I just started homeschooling last year. My daughter went to Kindergarten and first grade in public school.
11. I am the youngest of 3. My brother was 18 when I was born and my sister was 16.
12. My husband and I have a photography business called ClickHappy Photo. We also have ClickHappy Studio for selling prints.
13. My favorite number is 13.
14. I hate when my husband edits out my freckles in pictures. I like my freckles.
15. I was in the Art Honor Society in high school
16. I love art, photography and poetry.
17. That being said favorite classes in school were Photography, Art and Creative writing.
18. The subjects I hated in school were history and math.
19. I failed math on purpose my senior year because my dad told me I couldn’t drop it and take a study hall. I wasn’t working on keeping up my GPA. (I still was able to graduate.)
20. I graduated high school in 98.
21. I got stood up for my Junior Prom.
22. I have been told I don’t punch like a girl. lol
23. I think most guys were scared of me for that reason in school.
24. I was told by at least 2 other guys before I married my husband that I was “The One.”
25. I was called a nerd in school because I wore glasses. Funny thing is I didn’t make great grades.
26. I would love to own an old school Mustang.
27. My favorite color is blue.
28. My favorite animal is a bear.
29. I have had a stuffed bear since I was 4 years old that my kids take turns sleeping with.
30. I don’t like yellow gold jewelry
31. I have stopped my husband from buying me a $800 ring for me just because.
32. I love chocolate
33. I am a tomboy. I get along better with guys then I do girls.
34. I go shooting with my husband. Yes guns. We target shoot at his parent’s house in the country.
35. I worked at Walmart for 2 years. First as a bagger. Yes they had baggers. Then I got to work as a stocker and I stocked the candy department.
36. My department manager tried to get me to take over the candy department because he was moving up to be an assistant manager. I refused because I hated my store manager.
37. My store manager told me that I had too many friends. Yes he called me back in his office to tell me that because I told a friend good morning when they came in. All while still doing my job. I told him he was jealous because he had no friends. (I was not fired for this lol)
38. I quite working for Walmart because my store manager was a jerk and he begged me to stay. I told him no.
39. I played basketball with all guys when I worked at Walmart.
40. I worked in a few different daycares after that.
41. I quit at the daycare to work at a job working with computers. I was so bored I quit there after 2 days and got my job back at the daycare. Yes I was making more money with the computer job but to me it was not worth it.
42. I HATE to shop!
43. When at home you can find me wearing my husband’s T-shirts.
44. I don’t wear makeup. I have a ton just never wear it.
45. I really don’t like wearing dresses or skirts.
46. I actually love wearing glasses. It is part of my personality.
47. I love to cook! My favorite thing to do is bake.
48. I hate cleaning. My house is a wreck most days.
49. That being said… My house is clean when I have people coming over. My husband always says he is going to have people come over every week. lol
50. I am super shy. I seem more outgoing online but really I am not.
If you made it this far I am really impressed and I must not be too boring....
51. I hate crowded places. So you will never see me shop on “Black Friday.”
52. I love Native Americans. I have a collection of Indian dolls.
53. I want to live in the country.
54. I want to go to Hawaii.
55. I cannot drive a stick shift.
56. I do not like to drive.
57. I can get lost even if I have a GPS.
58. That being said I hate driving the interstate but I do sometimes just because I know it is faster.
59. I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
60. I hit a deer one year on my birthday. So sad and scary.
61. I am a tightwad or so my husband says…Ok it is true.
62. I like to people watch where ever I go.
63. I love to help people.
64. I am a little scared of heights. It freaks me out to be up high but I kind of like the adrenaline rush I get from it.
65. I am bad at making a decision about what to do. As in where to eat, what movie to watch where to on a date etc.
66. I love the spring time.
67. I like all kinds of music except Opera.
68. My favorite actor is Liam Neeson.
69. My favorite actress is Sandra Bullock.
70. I cannot watch scary movies any more since I had kids. They really freak me out.
71. I love Star Wars.
72. My favorite Disney Movie is The Jungle Book.
73. My favorite poet is Edgar Allen Poe.
74. My favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh.
75. I can roll my tongue so it makes 3 rolls. It looks kind of gross.
76. I can pinch with my toes. My hubby hates that and hates my kids can do it too.
77. I love playing board games.
78. If I could spend my day reading I would. I have to do it at night when my kids don’t need me because I really get into books. Poor kids would never be fed or taken care of. My hubby has teased me about throwing away my books when I get really into them.
79. I cannot fall asleep easy. It takes a good half hour to a hour to fall asleep at night.
80. I am very cranky when I don’t get enough sleep.
81. I have been known to kick my hubby or tell him I want to snuggle just to get him to flip over so I won’t hear him snore.
82. I love Halloween.
83. I really want to do a Zombie Walk.
84. I dislike the sun. I got sun poison twice when I was little.
85. I hate shoes. If I could go barefoot all the time I would.
86. I have never broken a bone that I know of. Maybe fractured but I was pregnant at the time so no x-rays could be done.
87. I have sprained my left ankle at least 5 times in my life. The last time is where we believe it could’ve been fractured cause of the loud cracking sound it made.
88. I am one of the biggest klutzes out there and my children take after me.
89. My biggest baby was my last and he weighed 11 lbs 13 ozs and was 22 ½ inches long. No I didn’t have gestational diabetes. Nor did I have a c-section. Yes I did have an epidural.
90. My water never broke with my first 3 kids. The doctor had to do it. When my water broke with my 4th I felt like a dummy calling the on call doctor. I was scheduled to be induced that morning at 7am but ended up there at 3:30am cause of my water breaking.
91. I had to have my wedding band cut off when I was pregnant with my first because my finger got too swollen. I learned my lesson and took it off when I got pregnant again.
92. I suffered with secondary infertility. I was close to having to use fertility meds with my second but I actually got preggo after having a HSG scan done. With my 3rd I was on clomid for 4 months.
93. With our 4th we actually got pregnant on the first try with no fertility meds.
94. All of my kids were planned. No surprises.
95. I always wanted 4 kids.
96. I got my first grey hair at 25 after having my second baby.
97. I go all out for my kids birthday parties. I think mainly cause I didn’t have any cool parties as a kid.
98. I like playing putt putt with my family.
99. I hate the news because it is so depressing
100. I love blogging!
If you read all of these thanks so much for taking the time to get to know me. So what do you think about my 100th post?