Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Brownie Mush


I am so sorry I haven't done Tasty Tuesday in weeks! I haven't had much time to make anything from scratch. I did make my husband a dessert other than a cake for his birthday. One reason is because my oven is broken. So here is what I call Brownie Mush because even though it is layered we mush it all together before we eat it :)


Brownie Mush


What you need:

Brownie cooked and crumbled (I had to cook mine in the toaster oven)
Pudding (I used Jello Temptations with mousse.)
Cool whip

Directions:

Take half of the brownie and crumble it into a bottom of a large bowl. Next add some pudding or if you do the Temptations with mousse use all the pudding. Then add a layer of cool whip and another layer of brownie. If you are just doing pudding add pudding again. For this layer I added the mousse. Finally one more layer of cool whip.

My husband tried writing Happy Birthday with caramel syrup but it messed up. So we ended up with caramel also.

2 comments:

  1. This certainly looks yummy! Definitely something to enjoy on one's birthday! Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! looks delish! coming by and joining from Changing Diapers and Taking Names. come by and say hello :) http://www.thebrookiecookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

New background