Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband!

Today is my husband's birthday. He is 31. In two more days I will be 31 also! Yes we are only two days apart. Crazy right? Yes it is but wait...it gets crazier. We were both born in the same hospital! Yep it is true. We are 2 days apart and born in the same hospital. We could've been laying beside each other in the nursery!

Here are some pictures of us when we were babies....

My hubby with his dad


My hospital picture


Us :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband and almost to you too! That is so crazy that you were in the same hospital at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's something! Happy Birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy birthday guys!! New follower from Monday mingle..I would love a follow back Jeanobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double Happy Birthdays to both of you! It was destiny for you two to find each other. :) Are you still doing your road trip thing? When did you say it was again? I'd love for you to come see me!

    ReplyDelete

New background