Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Guest Post: 4Eighteen

Today my guest is Stephanie from 4Eighteen. Please be sure to check out her blog :) Thanks Stephanie for the wonderful post. I will have to do these with my kids!





Hello I'm Stephanie, 1/2 of the sister team over at 4Eighteen. I'm so excited to be a guest here today! Let me tell you a little about 4Eighteen and what we're about. Kristi and I are two sisters who love to love. When we love something, we put everything into it, that is why we started our blog. We LOVE projects, decorating, cooking fun new meals, being Mommy's (to humans and doggies = ), and using our imaginations. While most of the time we seem to have the same sense of style, we also each have a little something that sets us apart from one another.


Today I would like to share with you some hand and foot print art that you can do with your child.


_________________________________________________________________



Hand and Foot Print Art



I just love hand and foot print art so I wanted to share a few ideas of my own, as well as a group of ideas that I found on Pinterest. These are quick, fun projects that you can keep your toddler engaged long enough for and they are so much fun to display!



My Girl's Art:















This is supposed to be a snowflake, next time we will do something


similar but make it a sun because that's really what it looks like. Oh well, still cute.



Ideas Found on Pinterest:








Do you have some cute ideas on your blog for hand and foot print art? If so, please leave a comment with a link so we can all check them out and get more ideas!



_________________________________________________________________


We would love for you to come visit us over at 4Eighteen. Not sure where to start? You could start by checking out Toddler Tuesday where we have a new post every week about things to do with your toddler. Maybe you would prefer to see how Kristi has used an extra room as her closet, or how I have transformed our master closet into my new craft room. We also have some great crafts and DIY projects for you to check out like crayon art, a bookshelf makeover, shutter made key holder, or Kristi's buffet makeover. We have so much more, I'm sure there's something for just about everyone to enjoy.



Thank you so much for having me here at Mom's Point of View today Terri!






1 comment:

  1. Oh these are great!

    I'm popping over for a visit from 4eighteen.

    ReplyDelete

New background