Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Will return to my regular schedule soon


With Christmas around the corner I am so busy with getting things prepared. I am putting most things on hold for now. Such as my guest posts, Tasty Tuesdays, and Wandering Wednesdays. I will keep posting reviews and such on random days. Please bare with me as I slack on my blog. This is the time of year for family so right now that is my main focus. I should be back on schedule after the New Year :)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Monday Mingle to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/

    ReplyDelete

New background