Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sippy Cup from JcPenny



I am so ready for summer time so I thought it would be fun to buy my kids some cups. They have the cups with the summer time tables and items at JcPenny. My two oldest kids got some little plastic mugs that you can put in the freezer. My son's has a frog on it and my daughter's has a butterfly on it. Well I didn't want to leave the baby out so I bought a sippy cup for him that has a turtle on it.

The cups are all so cute looking but man do I wish I had not bought the sippy cup! I am so mad that the picture is already coming off of it. I put them all in the dishwasher because it said it was dishwasher safe. I don't know if it is just poorly made or the dishwasher messed it up. When I took it out of the dishwasher it was sticky and the picture was coming off on my fingers. Yuck!

So if you see these cute little sippy cups do not get them! The other two cups were perfectly fine so if you get those you are in good shape. I am probably just going to keep the sippy cup and scrape off the picture.

It looks like I have had the cup for a few years but I just got it last week. How sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background