Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

iPhone apps Classics



My husband just got an new iPhone and gave me his old one. I have never been one to really like a cell phone. I usually just let the battery die and I never charge it. After playing around with my husband's iPhone I started to really like it. It wasn't just a phone it was more...

There were games I could play, I could take pictures, I could check my email, jump on facebook and update my status, have my scriptures right at my finger tips and more. I actually loved this phone! So my husband decided that he would give me his old one and upgrade to the newer version that came out. That was fine by me because I was already used to his old phone.

My husband put all of the same apps on his new phone that was on the old phone. So we both had all of the same games and stuff. I decided to browse the apps store yesterday to find something that I would like. Yes I like the apps on my phone already but I wanted something that was just for me. Guess what I found it!

The app is called "Classics." It is an app that has some of the classic books that have been written. Such as The Jungle Book, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Treasure Island, and more. It is very easy to use. You just tap your finger on the book you want to read and then click the chapter. You flip through the pages with a slide of the finger. Just like flipping the pages of a regular book. The app even places a bookmark in the place where you finish reading. You just click the home button and it places the bookmark where you left off. You can also arrange your books on the shelf the way you want them by dragging the books around.

I have about 23 books that I can read! You can also keep up with the updates and get more books. This is all for free. Yes my favorite part is free! I just started reading The Jungle Book. That is one of my all time favorite stories. I have loved the Disney Movie since I was a child. So if you are an iPhone user check out the app "Classics." I recommend it for anyone who loves reading the classic stories.

Click here to see more of what I am talking about.

2 comments:

  1. you are making me want an Iphone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so much fun! I love the iPhone! A friend of mine just created and app that I might check out soon. It is called ILib. It is like mad libs for the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete

New background