Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, February 8, 2010

Rainbow Brite


Rainbow Brite is back! Hallmark has decided to bring back the 80s character. I remember watching the movies and playing with my Rainbow Brite doll and her friend Shy Violet. Shy Violet was my favorite because she reminded me of myself. She was shy and wore glasses. I loved my dolls and I am pretty sure my mom has them stashed away for safe keeping at her house. Hopefully I can dig them out and share my dolls with my daughter.

Rainbow Brite has a new look today. Not sure why they needed to change the look but I guess she was a little too old school looking for kids today. I personally prefer the look she had before because she was more wholesome.

You can go online today and check out the Rainbow Brite site here. You can enjoy letting your child play games, print out coloring pages, meeting Rainbow Brite and her friends and much more.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time they brought back Rainbow Brite! They really did give her a total make over. Wow! (I could use one of those myself. haha!) I wouldn't have even made the connection without the name being with the picture. I like the old look better too, but I bet Abby will think she's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You ought to do Friday Follow with me this week. Great way to find new blogs and get new followers. Check it out at www.middayescapades.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

New background