Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bath & Body Works


One of my favorite places to shop is Bath & Body Works. I love to go around and smell the different fragrances they have. Most of the time you will see my daughter following along behind me smelling each and every one that I do.

I have never been a fan of any kind of perfumes but I love the body mist that they have. It is not over powering like perfumes can be. They do have perfumes there but I prefer the body mists because of the lighter smell. My favorite ones are Moonlight Path, Plumeria and Sweet Pea.

While browsing around the web today I found a coupon for one free signature collection body care item when you make a $10 purchase. You can either print it off here or use the online code LOVESC. Hurry up because the coupon ends February 21, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Terri.

    I just saw your post in a thread on the Product Review Place forum, and hoped that maybe we could do a follow exchange. :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I will go follow you :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

New background