Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Beech Nut baby food coupons


I have always bought Beech Nut brand baby food for my kiddos. So I signed up to get some coupons in the mail about 2 months ago or more. Yeah they were a little slow getting me the coupons and guess what now my son hates baby food! I guess that is normal for an almost 11 month old.

So if you would like the coupons leave me a comment and I will choose a random person. If you like feel free to follow my blog. I'll add another chance for you to win if you follow me. One coupon is for a free cereal up to $2.00 in value. The other is for any 2 jars of baby foods free up to $1.50 in value. Both expire June 30, 2011.

I will let this go until Sunday then send the coupons out on Monday. Please be willing to leave your email so I can let you know if you get them.

1 comment:

  1. DD is going to start solids next month and I love Beech nut! I'm following your blog too.

    couponclippinmommy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

New background