Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tone up Tuesday:

Tone up Tuesday...What are you doing this week? If you have not already read the wonderful guest post from yesterday you should check it out. It was written by Rachelle from Livin the Fit Life.





Here are some interesting finds this week...

Have you ever wondered how to measure yourself? I know I have and now I know.




Morning workouts:




And a little motivation...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I totally agree with that quote. There are skinny people who are not healthy and curvy people who are!

    ReplyDelete

New background