Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year: Reuseit Glass Water Bottle Review

It is a New Year! Have you made any New Year’s resolutions? I know a lot of people have made the resolution to eat better or exercise. I usually don’t make resolutions because I don’t really care to. I have made more of a promise to myself to try to eat better and exercise.

So what do I have to review for you that can help you with a resolution of eating healthy and exercising? Reuseit has many glass water bottles to choose from. These glass bottle are reusable, naturally BPA, lead, and phthalate-free and can be recycled at the end of their use. There are selections for kids and adults.

I had the chance to review the Glass Water Bottle Enchanted Garden. This bottle has a beautiful red design with butterflies and vines on it. It holds 20ozs of water and has a twist cap that controls the flow. It can be bought here for $12.95.



The cap can twist so you can control the flow of the water that you drink. Not sure if I did it right or not but I got more than I wanted every time I tried. I got a little wet in the process.

You can see in the picture below that you can grip the little tabs and twist to adjust your flow.

In this picture it shows the cap all the way off.


You can also take the top all the way off and drink the water.

The only dislike I have is getting wet when drinking water from this bottle. I think the issue can be solved by taking the whole top off of the bottle. I do like that this bottle hold 20ozs and is pretty heavy in weight so I don't have a fear of breaking it. (I am pretty clumsy.)

So if you are looking for a new glass water bottle check out the Reuseit site. You can ring in the New Year with a new water bottle and also stay fit by drinking lots of water.


Happy New Year!

*Note I was not paid for my review. I was given a complimentary water bottle for my review.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background