Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tone up Tuesday:

Tone up Tuesday: So what have you been doing to Tone up lately? For me the past few weeks have been nothing because I have been feeling so bad. The past two days I started up with my Shred again and now I am sick again. Sorry for the whining but I wanted to let you all know why I have not been posting.


So that aside here are some interesting things I found on Pinterest:

If you are still getting started then here is a good work out to do that is just 15 mins...

If you are like me and want to flatten your tummy then try this. I am still working on mine. After 4 kids I have a lot of work to do. I have seen an improvement though.


And just a little poster to motivate me:

Please share any other thoughts or workouts that you like...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have been out of the swing of things for the past week, too! I was sick and then had to work extra hours. Now, I am ready to get back to my work outs. I may try some of these ab exercises. I am a new follower from the blog hop.

    Mel S
    www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

New background