Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Family Friday

It's Friday! Yes I know I am slacking at Family Friday but I have a great reason. I am actually spending it with my family. Last week the weather was so nice I spent it outside with my kids. It is usually freezing in the winter but we actually had 70 degree weather! It was so wonderful!

Here are some pictures from the two days we spend outside last week...

My cute 2 almost 3 year old sliding down the biggest slide there

My daughter with our youngest


Ok if you know my family you know my mom would kill me for this picture. She hates having her picture taken. I am just glad I get some of her even though she doesn't like it.

And my 5 year old is missing in action. This is a normal thing. I think he hates having his picture taken too!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background