Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Domino Brownulated Light Brown Sugar


Oh me oh my what yummy cookies I made tonight. Instead of using packed brown sugar like I usually do I decided to use this. We have had it for a while in our cabinet but I wanted to use up my other brown sugar. Well my other sugar was hard. I know of a trick I could do to make it soft again but I was lazy and didn't want to take the time to do it. Plus I already had all the other ingredients in the bowl.

So I grabbed Domino's Brownulated Light Brown Sugar. You just use the same amount as what you would with the packed brown sugar. I wasn't sure if it would work the same or not but the package said you can use it instead of packed brown sugar.

Boy oh boy was I happy that I used it. My cookies were awesome! My kids and husband raved about how much yummier these cookies were. I didn't change a thing other than the brown sugar. I know from now on this is going to be my choice of brown sugar!

You can go here and download a free 2010 calendar. Look in the bottom right corner of the webpage. It has yummy recipes for each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background