Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aveeno Hair Care Free Sample



I have known about this free sample for a while and I signed up to receive my own sample but I don't really like to post about products unless I try them first. I have always loved the Aveeno lotions so I wanted to give their hair care products a try without having to spend the money on something I didn't know if I would actually like or not. I just recieved my sample of shampoo and conditioner a few days ago and decided to give it a try.

What do I think? I am very impressed with how soft my hair is! I knew Aveeno was great for your skin and making your skin soft but I was surprised that it did the same for my hair. I am very happy that it did because Aveeno is one of my favorite brands out there.

So to get your free sample go here

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    We came across your site through the FF and decided to follow your blog. We are looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fabulous day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Aveeno face wash - won't use anything else!

    I got my snackTAXI s a few days ago and they are precious. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I used the face wash too. I totally forgot to mention that :)

    I am glad that you like your snackTAXIs.

    ReplyDelete

New background