Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, May 7, 2012

Reuseit BlueAvocado Chil Tote Bag

I had the opportunity to work with the company Reuseit it again and I am very pleased with the tote bag that I received to review.


Being a mom of four who is on the go for soccer, it is important to me to find a bag that can carry food for the long days at soccer.  This is a great bag for just that. 

I decided to pack our kids a lunch this Saturday for their games because my son had a game that was further away than normal.  I was afraid we may not have time to get back to our house for lunch.  I packed their lunch in the Reusit BlueAvocado Big Chil Large Insulated Reusable Shopping Bag. Turns out we did have some extra time so we were able to come back to our house where I filled up water bottles and a milk bottle for our youngest.

I was afraid that it would go bad because the baby had fallen asleep.  The bag is insulated so it kept the bottle cool. I really love how much room is in this bag because it great for packing a lunch for my family of 6.  Also I know it will be great for when we go to the park and want to have picnics.

Here is a little more info on the bag...
  • Replaces plastic shopping bags and paper lunch bags
  • Insulated – pvc-free liner keeps contents hot/cold for up to 3 hours
  • Zip-top closure
  • Holds 3 gallons
  • Made from recycled materials
  • 1% of sales donated to global women's micro-entrepreneurship
  • The size of the bag is 12.5"H x 21"W x 9”D 
The bag comes in two different colors.  The navy blue you can see in my above picture and also a kiwi color.  The tote bag costs $22.95.  Don't forget to check out Reuseit's other tote bags.


1 comment:

New background