Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Popcornflix Review




I recently had the opportunity to review Popcornflix .  I must say it is nice to be able to have a site to view movies for free. Other sites you usually have to pay something to watch a movie but Popcornflix is absolutely free.

One of my first thoughts was how is this site free? So I emailed them and got this response...

Popcornflix owns the rights to all the movies on their site – so it’s free and legal. They just get revenue from ads.

I think it is great that Popcornflix made it so movies are free for everyone. (Right now they only reach the US but they are working on reaching further.) You will see a lot of ads in the movies but you must remember Popcornflix did this for you so they could offer these movies free for you.

And a little more about Popcornflix:

We love movies! Popcornflix was created for people like us who want to watch "Great Movies. Free." Popcornflix has full-length movies that will make you laugh, make you cry, scare the heck out of you, or inspire you to hug the person you love. We have compelling documentaries, foreign films, unique original web series, and a place that showcases the brightest film makers of tomorrow. We built Popcornflix to be the most user friendly movie destination on the web. No movie is more than two clicks away and they are all FREE.
We at Popcornflix want to thank our "parent" Screen Media Ventures, LLC for giving us a home and an endless flow of great films.
Screen Media Ventures, LLC, founded in 1999, is the largestindependent distributor of motion pictures to the world widetelevision market. The company is one of the leading motion picturedistributors of theatrical, home video, digital and television bothin the U.S. and internationally. With over 1500 movies, Screen Mediahas one of the largest independently owned film libraries in themotion picture industry.

Popcornflix is easy to use. You can search by genre, new arrivals, or most popular. All you have to do is click and browse through the movies. Then once you picked a movie hit play. Also something I just figured out while just clicking around is that when you have a R rated movie come up you must type in your birth date to watch it. I don't watch R movies but I like the idea of having to put in your birth date to watch it.

I have watched two movies on Popcornflix so far and I must say I loved them. I was in the mood for comedy so I watched one called Bridal Fever that stars Delta Burke. I was laughing pretty hard while watching this movie. It was great. The other movie I watched was called a Wedding for Bella. This movie was more of a drama and stars Scott Baio. Warning there is some language and you will shed tears. It was a wonderful movie.

So if you are looking for a place to watch movies for free check out Popcornflix.

*Note this is my honest opinion of the site above. 

2 comments:

  1. Popcornflix is great when thete is nothing else to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However, This platform is got pretty much anything you will ever need about movies. if you looking for series this is your best bet. figure looking for drama, action, and others then make this platform you go to from today. and I bet you that you will never want any more. Check out my post on www.Waptrick.com and LIGHT DOWNLOADS for more quality movies. also, see this popularly recommended for you TFPDL TV SERIES.

    ReplyDelete

New background