Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I am Wearing Wednesday...

Once again I am going to dive into something new for my blog. I am going to start a What I am Wearing Wednesday.

A little background on why I decided to start this. I decided to start this because I also just started my own business selling lia sophia jewelry. If you have not heard of lia sophia then you should go check out my site www.liasophia.com/terriwalsh and learn more about lia sophia.

So I am going to start posting what lia sophia jewelry I am wearing, how much it is and how much you could get it for. So let's start off with this photo...


I am wearing the Bubble Bath necklace which sells for $88 and Caleigh earrings which sell for $28.00. This month with lia sophia you can buy 2 pieces at regular price (being your cheapest) items and get up to 4 pieces half off (being your most expensive items).

So if I were to buy two earring that were around $28.00 I could get the necklace for $44. Also I could get 3 more pieces for half off. So that is a pretty awesome deal. Also this jewelry has a life time guaranteed on it. If you break it or a child breaks it then you can get it replaced.

So there is my longer than normal post. I will have this post shorter the next time I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background