Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tone up Tuesday:

Tone Up Tuesday: What are you doing to Tone Up? I am going to have to do a restart on toning up lately. I have been a major slacker lately. With birthdays, holidays and spring break I got lazy when it comes to fitness. So I have been browsing around looking for a restart to my fitness.



Here is what I came up with....

I have to laugh at this one because lately I have been feeling lazy. So I think when you don't feel like doing much give this one a try cause it is better than nothing.



And here is another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background