Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Friday

It's Friday! Yeah for Family Friday!

My baby boy turned 1 on the 6th! I can't believe a year went by so fast. He decided to start the morning at 2:30ish just like he did when he was born. My water broke at 2:30 am on the day of his birth. Crazy little booger. I did get him back to sleep though.

So my little man has now been walking for a few weeks. He was my earliest walker. All the other kids walked after they turned a year old. I actually thought he would be later because he was so scared when he fell. That didn't last long. He now tries to run and falls all the time. He thinks it is funny! Oh and he is now 25 lbs 11 ozs and 31 1/4 inches long.

So we decided to get a few pictures of him on his birthday. Well we were hoping we could get him to smash a cake. No way! He was not having it. He would poke it and lick his finger. I pushed his hand in the cake and he freaked out! Poor thing. Here are the pictures we did get.






1 comment:

  1. So nice to meet you theese beautiful. I have just found your lovely blog through the blog hop this weekend wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.

    Always Wend

    ReplyDelete

New background