Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch Singles to Go




I love Hawaiian Punch singles to go! They are sugar free which is something I like a lot not only because I like to cut sugar from my diet but also because I know I am not pumping my kids full of extra sugar. My kids have fun pouring the package into a bottle of water then shaking it.

These can be found at many different stores. The best place I have found them is at the dollar store. I love the dollar store! You get 8 of the little packets in a box. All you need is a normal size water bottle or either a glass full of water.

I think the flavor is a little strong for my taste so I will actually split my little pack in half to have a faint taste to mine. That makes it last a little longer for me. So if you are looking for a new drink for your kids or yourself head over to your local dollar store and check these drinks out.

There are a few different flavors to choose from. My favorite is the Lemon Berry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background