Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Feel Your Boobies" Free sticker



What a great way to spread the word to other women to make sure that they check themselves each month to make sure they find no lumps. It can be a scary thing but it is best to remember to "Feel Your Boobies." I hope that you all can get this sticker and put it some where as a reminder to you and others.

I have had two family members who had breast cancer and one who is currently fighting it. They are two of the most amazing women in the world. Make sure you spread the word to your family and friends.

Go to get your free sticker go here

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your family members having cancer, Terri. Thanks for posting this and helping to remind women how important this is. I'll have to get one of those stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete

New background