Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Book Review: Happily Ever Laughter

Happily Ever After is a collection of stories from real-life couples compiled together by: Ken Davis. This book will have you laughing out loud at the funny things that happen to the couples throughout their lives. It is just the simple things that can bring a funny moment. Such as in the first chapter of the book. The opening of the book has this short little story...A husband who didn't know how to do housework decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife, "Hey, what setting do I use on the washing machine?" She answered, "Well, it depends. What does it say on your shirt?"He yelled back, "Denver Broncos!"

I know I have had similar experiences with my husband. Throughout the whole book I find myself relating to each story and laughing so hard. I bet if you are married you can find at least one story that is similar to a story from your own life experience. This book will help you understand that sometimes the uncomfortable and difficult things can still bring joy into your life.
I would recommend this book to any married couple or couple that is going to get married. It is a wonderful read.

This book can be found on Amazon here

I want to thank Tnydale for this complimentary book.
*Note I was not paid to review this book. This is my opinion of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background