Welcome

This blog is coming from the mind of one mama who loves to read and review different products. I will also find contests for you to enter. This blog is separate from my family blog. Enjoy and please feel free to add your comments :)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen



Are you one of those people who hate the smell of sunscreen? I know that I am. I can't stand the smell. I don't understand how people can rub something all over their bodies that smells so bad. So I am always in search of a sunscreen that smells good.

What better smell then a smell that makes you feel you are on a tropical island. Hawaiian Tropic is one of the best smelling sunscreens I have ever come across. I don't mind using this sunscreen all the time because of the wonderful smell.

So go here and print off a coupon for a $1 off your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New background